Saturday 19 September 2009

A Little Quiz!

I've seen a few people do this so here's mine!

1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Cardigans, they cover my wobbly arms!

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Nail Varnish, Frappuccinos, Gossip Girl and Handbags!

3. Who inspires you?
Selena Gomez

4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
I love Mulberry handbags

5. What is your favourite song ever?
I couldn’t possibly pin it down!

6. What is your favourite song right now?
Dizzee Rascal – Holiday
Calvin Harris – Sexy Bitch

7. If you were a candy what would it be?
Jelly Tots :)

8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?
iPhone, Nail Varnish, Travel, Fabric, Handbag, Frappuccino, Love

9. What’s your favorite film?
Anything Disney, Anything with Reese Witherspoon, High School Musical 2, Nothing high brow or classic!!

10. Who's your favorite actor?
Reese Witherspoon

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be ?
Think of the perfect beach….. I’ll be there!

12. What are your three favorite smells?
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, Coffee, Freshly washed clothing

13. What are your three favorite tastes?
Coffee flavoured Ice Cream, Total Yoghurt with Honey, Strawberries

14. What is your most treasured possession?
My 21st birthday pressie, a diamond pendant

15. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up?
An actress

16. If you were an ice cream what flavor would you be?
Coffee

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
Demi Lovato

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Cuddling someone special somewhere hot and beautiful

19. If you were a flower, what would you be?
A Rose!

20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....
I’m kind of double jointed and I am completely addicted to the Disney Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment