Thursday 17 September 2009

My Hols!

I'm back from my wonderful holiday in France! I had a great time, I went with my parents and one of my brothers.

I was hoping it would be a week of lying by the pool or popping down to the beach, but that's not my brothers bag and he wanted to go off into the mountains so I had to compromise!

We went to the south of France near Perpignan, in the vineyards, with nothing around


The view from the bedroom window!


The vineyards around the house


The house


The best bit! The pool


The beach, it was out of season for France, although it was still 30 degrees, August is holiday time in France

We visited a lovely town called Collioure very near to the Spanish border and we also travelled over the Millau bridge which was an incredible site


Collioure


The Millau Bridge

Well that was just a taste of my holiday! We took over 700 photos, the trouble with digital cameras!! I really recommend this area its lovely, very near the Spanish border, great, empty beaches and fabulous mountain views. Perpignan has great shopping with a great mix of designer and high street shops.

I have done a little haul video of the MAC products that I bought at the airport





See you soon xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I went to Florida for 2 weeks in May and had 1500 photos to sort through.. oh dear! I will snap photos of anything and everything :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... it looks stunning. xXx

    ReplyDelete