Saturday 2 January 2010

New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and festive season and a good new year! I certainly did! As usual at this time of year we all make promises that we are going to improve our lives in the following shiny New Year well here are mine,

1. A cliché I know but I want to lose some more weight. This is my main priority this year! I want to lose at least another stone, I have lost 2 stone 5 pounds in the past six months so I know I can do it, I'm not setting myself any deadlines but I'll be disappointed if I haven't achieved it by my birthday in July.

2. I want to restart my Interior Design course. I started a home learning course that I thought I could manage to do along with working but I am so lazy I have just let it slide and have only completed one assignment. I need to give myself a good kick up the bum!

3. Take up a hobby. I literally do the same thing every night when I get home from work, I'm sure it’s the same as most people but I get on the internet and I usually stay there until bedtime! I need to broaden my horizons!

4. Save some money for a LV Speedy 35! A shallow resolution I know but I am terrible at saving any money, I spend everything on pay day! It would be a personal achievement for me to save up for something significant.

5. Work. I need to do something different at work, I don't want to leave my job because I enjoy it but I want to do something else within my department. This means talking to the boss.... scary lady!!

6. Update my blog more often! Thank you so much to my followers but I neglect this blog, I will do my best to update it, even if it’s just a FOTD! I enjoy YT videos because they are so easy, blogging means I have to use my brain which I have had on standby for some time now! Perhaps this is what I need to get the grey matter going!

What are your new year’s resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment