Tuesday 3 August 2010

L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

This shower gel smells so delicious I could drink it up!


L'Occitane's Verbena Shower Gel may only be a simple shower gel but I am totally obsessed with it!

It has a wonderful scent and smells very citrusy, its a very strong scent however I don't find it lasts on the skin. The powerful fragrance really wakes you up in the morning!

It leaves my skin soft and I have no reaction to it, I often do with shower gels.


There is a whole range of Verbena products from L'Occitane and I would be very interested in trying them out, including the fragrance in the range. Heres the link! The shower gel costs £12.50.

I like L'Occitane as a brand, they often use organic ingredients where possible and use sustainable resources. They also used recycled packaging. They even use recycled furniture in their offices and an electric car for journeys between factories!

No comments:

Post a Comment