Thursday 30 September 2010

My New Make-up Bag Essential!

On a recent trip to the MAC counter I picked up a new eyeliner. 

My faithful Blacktrack is on its last legs and MAC had just released the Fabulous Felines collection with the new Super Slick Liquid Eyeliner as part of the collection.


I threw caution to the wind and purchased On The Hunt a deep dark black.

I felt I could by Blacktrack anytime so gave the new one a go, I'm so glad I did!

Its an intense dark black, darker than the Fluidline I'm used to, its a real statement. 
The brush is fabulous, its sturdy at the base but has flexibility at the tip to allow for a flick or a wing, a trend that is big for the winter. I do like a wing and find this really easy to do with this brush.


The liner itself is extremely long lasting and it keeps is dark black pigment throughout the day and this baby doesn't budge! I wore it to travel home from holiday I had applied it at 10am and removed it at 1am and it still looked fresh, a little faded but not noticeable. 


I have a feeling these are limited edition, I will purchase a back up they are not sold out on the MAC website and are priced at £14.50. Other colours are available, I quite fancy the grey one!

4 comments:

  1. I got the grey one and it is beautiful however I cannot get used to a liquid liner after using gel for such a long time and end up making a huge mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are LE :) I like how black On the Hunt is, and how the applicator can make such a thin line. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely review! when it comes to liners I'm a huge fan of Revlons Colour stay and havent branched out to try anything new in a while so I reckon this might be worth a look :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete