Sunday 27 February 2011

FOTD and OOTD!!

I had a really late morning today, well you could say I didn't see the morning at all today! So I decided to play about with some make-up and remembered that I have yet to wear my newest MAC Fluidline, Siahi.

Released with the Mickey Contractor collection in January this eyeliner sold out very quickly and its easy to see why! It's a gorgeous teal blue.


I'm wearing,
♥ MAC Studio Fix foundation compact
♥ MAC MSF Natural in Medium
♥ Bobbi Brown Peony Blush
♥MAC Viva Glam Lady GaGa
♥MAC Fluidline Siahi
♥ YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black
♥MAC Retrospeck eyeshadow
♥MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow

I love the eyeliner, I was unsure when I first bought it as I looove strong black eyeliner but I think for summer this will be a great alternative for a sunny day off!

Same for my outfit for today, it was a little cold to be wearing this really, it is still February after all! Come the spring I shall be living in this!


I'm wearing,
♥ White tunic shirt from Monsoon
♥ Blue leggings from Monsoon
♥ Red skinny belt from Accessorize
♥ Scarf form Zara
♥ Boots from Faith

I've never worn something so short with leggings but I think I can pull it off now! My legs don't feel so fat! 

Hurrah!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Looking good lady. That eyeliner looks amazing on you Hannah. Viva Glam Gaga looks fab too. Really wearable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leggings and top are looking fab - your legs look terrific! Love your hair btw, really flatters you face and the teal eyeliner is a really nice pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous as usual! You make-up and hair look flawless!! STUNNING! :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LeanneOCD - Thank you! I bought Viva Glam Cyndi today too! x

    @Debbie - Thank you! I think I'll be wearing this a lot! So comfy too!! x

    @helinarain - Thank you! That means a lot coming from someone as cool and fashionable as you! x

    ReplyDelete