Sunday 10 April 2011

Etsy Jewellery +

I recently treated myself to some new bling!

I really love the jewels that Lorraine, TheCurrentCustom wears and sells, however they are a little out of my price range despite them being amazing!

I love big chunky bangles and rings but I also love very simple classic jewellery too. I really wanted to get myself a gold necklace, something that is completely lacking in my jewellery box.


I chose this very simple gold disc necklace. It has a slight hammered texture to it which just gives it a little detail. I love the length and that it sits just in between my collar bones. It's gold fill as opposed to solid gold which is available but obviously it was much more expensive. I absolutely adore it!

I also chose a couple of bracelets. I really love dainty bracelets and again I wanted a gold one as have my silver bangle that I got for my birthday last year.


I just thought these were both really cute. I love the delicate peace sign, always a good ethos to promote and of course I was drawn in like a magpie to the sparkly crystals on the evil eye. Evil eye bracelets have become very fashionable recently with celebs like Kim Kardashian sporting one. As well as being trendy I like to think its watching over me too!

I bought these from Classic Designs on Etsy a seller I was initially linked to through Lollipop26 as this is where she purchased her sideways cross necklace. I love many more items in her store and with postage being so reasonable I know I'll be purchasing again. It particular the Circle De Soleil necklace. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment