Sunday 29 May 2011

NOTD - CG Cracked Concrete


China Glaze Cracked Concrete is a mid toned grey crackle. I used it over Essie Nice is Nice, I like the combo of the pastel with the grey and I bought this particular polish with the intention of using it over the pastel shades that are everywhere this summer. I'm not sure that I like the way it has cracked, I think I need to use a thinner coat, I still haven't quite got the hang of this yet! I think I would like the look more if I could see more of the lavender showing through, it's not a look I will wear for long, I imagine I'll get bored after a day or so. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think it'd look a little better with more of the underlayer coming through. Still, it's pretty cute ^^ You should definitely try the BYS crackle polishes as well, there are some super nice colours too.

    ReplyDelete