Friday 2 September 2011

Chanel Graphite Dupe-ish!

Ok so this isn't really a dupe but more inspired by!


OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous from last years Swiss collection is a gorgeous gunmetal grey packed with shimmer. I have to admit this isn't my own bottle, it's my Mums hence no swatch as she has taken it back to her house and she lives abroad! I did borrow it while she was here and it looked stunning, very shimmery and clearly grey not black. 

I also don't have Chanel's Graphite to show you a comparison as I went to buy it earlier this week and it was already sold out! I have seen the polish and person, it has more of a gold tone to it along with the silver, hence not a direct dupe. If it doesn't come back into stock I'll get my own bottle of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous!

Do you guys have either of these?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love LLM the shimmer is gorgeous! can't believe you don't own it, you simply MUST! Polish Police have some pretty good comparison swatches here ... http://www.polishpolice.com/2011/06/11/mug-shot-chanel-graphite-vs-chanel-black-pearl-vs-opi-lucerne-tainly-look-marvelous/ although they kind of make me want Chanel Graphite.

    I have been contemplating wearing this next time I paint my nails, but I am totally in love with navy at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely get Lucerne-tainly! It is a beautiful colour. Once did a french manicure with Diva of Geneva as the base and LLM as the tips. Try it =)

    ReplyDelete