Saturday 24 September 2011

Presents From A Pixie :)


Last week I was sent a lovely gift from Katherine aka ProductPixie. After streamlining her own polish collection Katherine offered me a box of surprises! And surprised I was! 

After some faffing around with the post office I ripped open the packaging in the street and was presented with my own little Glossybox, a lovely presentation box which I will keep! I was overwhelmed with Katherine's kindness as there were 3 OPI's in that box! I have yet to try any Ciate polishes so I am excited to use those and I love the Models Own Navy and the Bourjois grey/blue.

Thank you Katherine! 

Check out her blog here and follow Katherine on Twitter, she's hilar!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. So glad you were happy! Looking forward to seeing you rock them x

    ReplyDelete