Wednesday 21 December 2011

Forgotten FOTD!

I was just flicking through the pictures on my camera and I came across some pictures from my work Christmas do! I did a quick FOTD on my way out, it was bit of a rush that night as I had been at work during the day and I rushed home to change and wash my hair and of course I ended up being late! 


I purchased the lipstick I'm wearing especially for the evening after a massive craving for a bright, matte red lipstick. Of course I popped along to my favourite of lipstick retailers, MAC! 

I originally wanted to get Lady Danger but I have asked for that for Christmas so I went with a MAC classic, Ruby Woo. After swatching all the red lipsticks in the place I plumped for Ruby Woo as it was the brightest and the MUA had a gorgeous bold matte red lip and I assumed it was this one!

I also purchased a lip liner, something I don't own and have never used before however after I once caught a horrifying reflection of myself once at work when my other red lippie, MAC's Cockney, had bled terribly I have avoided a red lip ever since. The liner that went the best was called Redd and I'm so glad I bought it!

Ruby Woo is a stunning colour however with all the eating and drinking I found it didn't have much staying power, just a couple of hours. I enjoyed wearing it although I have yet to reach for it again since this night out as I still feel very self conscious with a red lip, I feel like my lips are right "out there"!

I think I'm going to wear it for Christmas Day next!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love red lipstick but I've never tried MAC! I love this look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair looks so nice and shiny! Love the lipstick too x

    ReplyDelete