Monday 19 December 2011

In Neon - FOTD

Hiii!

*hangs head in bad blogger shame*

I've been a bit MIA in the blogging and YT community recently, I lost the will a bit but I've definitely got my blogging mojo back and I'd thought I'd start off with a face of the day so you can remember who I am!

So this was yesterdays "face" I went shopping in Cambridge with my Mum for a few Christmas presents we had a fab day and it wasn't nearly as busy as we were expecting, this is the before shot as after we were a little frazzled!


I'm wearing,

♥ Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua in Beige
♥ MAC MSF Natural in Medium
♥ Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory
♥ Benefit Coralista
♥ MAC Fluidline in Avenue
♥ YSL Faux Cils Shoking in Black
♥ MAC Neon Orange Lipstick

The point of this FOTD is to show of the amazing MAC Neon Orange lipstick, I absolutely adore this lipstick! I purchased it on a whim at Stansted on my way to France in October and I wear it whenever I can! I choose not to wear it for work as I like to keep a few of my lippies for days off, it keeps them a bit special! 

Despite the name its barely neon, it is bright however but not all crazy lips! I do like to apply it with a brush as it does just tone it down a little bit also the consistency of the lipstick itself is so soft it's much easier to use a brush.

I am so pleased I bought this lipstick it's in my top 10 lippies! Its a permanent colour so I shall certainly be repurchasing!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back Hannah! Love the lipstick, really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipstick looks fab and you are looking incredibly slender!

    ReplyDelete