Friday 24 February 2012

China Glaze Electric Beat


China Glaze Electic Beat is the only polish I purchased from their new Spring Electropop collection. The collection is a large selection of bright colours a great collection for those needing some new colours. I however, have similar colours that are in the set and this was the only one I couldn't resist or dupe!

A pastel cornflower colour, Electric Beat is a beautiful polish. A dream to apply with it's creamy consistency. Opaque and bright in two coats. 

It will look fab against a hot pink or bright coral or will blend beautifully with the candy coloured jeans that are everywhere this spring.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. really nice color- it almost looks purpley huh. i <3 china glaze xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour xx
    You have an amazing blog x I wanted to invite you to check out my 450 follower Nars giveaway - the winner will receive £50 of Nars products of their choice xx Maybe we could follow each other through bloglovin and GFC xx Hopefully see you there soon xx

    ReplyDelete